November 10, 2022  |  Leigh Havelick
7 Lessons for Building a Successful Remote Work Environment

It has been more than two years since Bloom made the shift to a remote work environment, which has evolved into an 80/20 hybrid model: 80 percent of our work is done remotely, with the other 20 percent focused on intentional time together in person. Here are the lessons we’ve learned, and the benefits we’ve found, from transitioning to a remote structure as an agency.

Read More