Career Growth Starts Here
At Bloom, we put people first. That includes how we treat our clients, their customers, and of course, our amazing team. We’re an eclectic group of old-school photographers, unpublished authors, wannabe entrepreneurs, animal lovers, coffee connoisseurs, world travelers, and so much more.
We’re a remote agency—with teams in Austin, TX and Portland, OR—who truly values work/life balance, flexibility, and trust. We fully understand if you need to pick your child up from school at 2pm or might only be able to schedule a doctor’s appointment on a Tuesday morning. But, just because we’re flexible and remote doesn’t mean we don’t value time together. In-person brainstorms, coffee meetups, monthly in-person workdays, team-building events, and monthly volunteer days are an important part of our agency life.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Bloom is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, welcoming everyone to our team. We strongly encourage applications from people of all identities and backgrounds, and those who are members of marginalized communities. We are proud to celebrate all attributes and perspectives that make us unique. Bloom recruits, employs, trains, compensates, and promotes without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Flexible schedules
- Remote work model (80/20)
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- 401K retirement savings
- Employee assistance and life advisor programs
- Generous paid time off policy (including birthdays)
- 2 paid individual volunteer days per year
- Monthly team volunteer days
- Paid parental leave
- Access to private office spaces
- Team building events
- Savings & discounts (retail, travel, professional services, and more)
- Professional development and education opportunities
- Mentor programs for new staff