Attitudes About Scouting in Central Texas
Through extensive research, Bloom Communications examined drivers of membership enrollment and volunteer participation for Boy Scouts Capitol Area Council (BSACAC), resulting in messaging recommendations and campaign development to more effectively resonate with the needs of their prospective markets. Our research methodologies included an internal survey of 410 respondents, a public poll of 300 Central Texas parents whose children were not in Scouts, and quantitative and qualitative environmental scans into media coverage quantity and sentiment to assess brand reputation.
The findings outlined perceptions of brand reputation, drivers of participation, and barriers or obstacles to participation. Researchers were additionally interested in channels via which respondents typically received information about extracurricular programming for children.
- Communications audit & analysis
- Customer journey mapping
- Data analysis & reporting
- Focus group facilitation
- Market research design & strategy
- Online & on-site survey development & execution
- Qualitative market & audience research
- Quantitative market & audience research
- Regional, statewide, & national polls